This week we have had assessments in class so our usual timetable has been a bit different. I have been so pleased with how the children have tried their best, showing what they are capable of. You will get their interim reports this week and I will share their assessments with you at Parents Evening. If you haven’t yet booked an appointment please log on to the app to do so or catch me on the playground after school.
Thank you to Conor, Harry and Alessio for sharing Prayer with class and Year 2 this week and well done to the girls football team last night!
We have still managed to fit lots in despite having assessments. In RE we found out what Pope Francis thinks about stewardships and our environment as well as finding scripture quotes to back up his ideas. In computing we looked at repeating patterns, using these to create a little surprise for Mother’s Day. We also started Cricket today with great enthusiasm!
Below are a few reminders for the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me in school.
- Please return the Yr6 hoody letter to school
- From week commencing 13th March – PE kits to be worn on a Friday
- Booster class every Tuesday after school until 4:20pm (None next week as parents evening)
- 21st and 23rd March – Parents Evening
- 31st March – Bishop Fund Day
- 3rd April – Celebrating RE Week / Holy Week
- 6th April – Close for Easter – 1:30pm
- 17th April – School re-opens