What a busy week! We started off the week with a walk to Mason Wood. It was great to be out in the sunshine and enjoy time with each other away from the classroom. As part of our work in HRSE this week, we have been looking at groups within our society who need our support and how we can make a difference to their lives. Our focus this week has been reflecting on the importance of supporting others in our local community. I was really proud of how Year 6 organised a wonderful bingo event and invited parishioners and family to join in the fun. As well as this they took the lead in our Harvest service and coordinated the donations that have now been sent to those in need in our local area.
Well done Year 6 for a great end to a very busy half term!
Have a good rest over the half term week and I will see you all on Monday 30th October.
Up and coming dates
- 30th October – Return to school
- 31st October High school applications must be completed by today
- 7th November – Parents Evening 1
- 8th November – Parents Evening 2
- 4th December –Year 5 and Year 6 Advent Service
- 4th December – Final Borwick Hall Payment to be made (If you need any support with this please see me in school)
- Thursday – homework and reading diary handed in
- Friday – PE Kit to be worn