I am not sure where this week has gone! We have been very busy in class completing our crime fiction stories, analysing statistics, reflecting on the importance of the Eucharist, developing our ideas for our design technology project as well as completing the first read of the script for our production ‘Peter Pan’. We will hold auditions before we go to Borwick Hall so that the children can have the scripts to learn over the half term. Today has been our usual active Friday with the children taking part in our cricket sessions as well as heading off to Fulwood leisure centre for swimming this afternoon.
Below are a reminder of a few Year 6 dates as well as the forms that need to be returned to school. Please can you get them filled in as soon as possible so that I am able to get all the paperwork completed.
- Bikeability form – paper copy
- Borwick Hall Medical/Consent – on the app
- Borwick Hall photo permissions – paper copy
- Year 6 Leavers Hoody – on the app and payment via parent pay – DEADLINE FRIDAY 7TH MAY
Have a lovely long weekend with your families and I shall see you all on Tuesday.
Year 6 Dates for the diary
- Bikeability – Monday 10th May
- Anglo Saxon and Viking day – Tuesday 11th May
- Borwick Hall – Monday 24th May – Friday 28th May
- Summer Production ‘Peter Pan’ – Wednesday 7th July – times tbc
- Year 6 Leavers Meal – Monday 12th July – 6pm
- Year 6 Mass and Assembly – Wednesday 14th July – 1:30pm