Another week has flown by in Year 6!
We have completed our Digital Art game designs and added characters to our backgrounds. Take a look at the pictures below of the children and their work – they were really proud of their designs and should be, as they worked hard to develop their pixel art techniques over the half term. We have also completed writing a chapter of work set in the past – it is always great to see a unit of work come together and the children creating writing that they are proud of.
We have also had the opportunity to watch three live theatre performances this week from Rowan Class on Tuesday, KS1 on Wednesday and then ‘The Christmas Carol’ at the Dukes in Lancaster today. Each performance was great and gave us lots of ideas for our own Summer Production in July!
Have a lovely weekend with your families and we shall see you bright and early on Monday morning.
Up and coming dates
- 20th December – Christmas Lunch and Jumper Day (With own clothes)
- 21st December – Last day in school – 1:30pm finish
- 11th January – Borwick Hall and SATS information meeting – 5pm in school
- Thursday – homework and reading diary handed in
- Friday – spelling Test
- Next half term PE will be on a Monday