Another action packed week in Year 6! In RE we have been thinking of and answering ‘difficult questions’. Showing respect to others opinions, whilst sharing our own point of view, is such an important life skill to have. Well done Year 6! After spending time doing this, we thought about who God is for us. Below you will see us creating artwork that represents God in many different ways.
Thank you to Harry, Nathan and Daniel who shared prayer and liturgy with us this week and a big well done to our girls football team!
World book day was a great success with some very creative costumes. It was great to see some of you at the book cafe as well as the parade at the end of the school day – Year 6 were very proud to walk around with their buddies!
Below are a few reminders for the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me in school.
Next Wednesday we have our dance competition (during the school day). Please can children wear trainers (brighter the better) plain black joggers and their PE t-shirt and hoody. Please can you make sure that they have their water bottle in school and a coat as we will be walking back. 2
- Please return the Yr6 hoody letter to school
- From week commencing 13th March – PE kits to be worn on a Friday
- Booster class every Tuesday after school until 4:20pm
- 6th March – dance performance in school – 2:45pm (Parents welcome to watch)
- 8th March – Dance Competition
- 21st and 23rd March – Parents Evening