This week we have risen to the challenge of Year 6 SATs. We are so proud of all the children in Year 6, they have worked extremely hard and tried their very best. After SATs, we enjoyed a delicious buffet lunch and enjoyed lots of time outside. To complete our week, we took part in a whole day of cycling with the Go Velo team. All the instructors were full of praise for our wonderful children. Well done everyone and thank you for all your effort! Have a great weekend and have fun.
Year 6 diary dates
- Viking Day – Monday 16th May
- Queen’s Jubilee Party – Friday 27th May
- Summer Production – Wednesday 6th July
- Year 6 Leavers Meal – Tuesday 12th July 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- Year 6 Mass & Assembly – Wednesday 13th July 1:30pm