Firstly, thank you for coming into school this week to discuss your child’s progress. It is great to share all the successes and next steps to support your children in their learning journey this year. Please remember if you have any other questions or would like to share any information from home then my door is always open.
This week we have written our formal letters and they are all ready now to post..watch this space to see if we get any responses. In English we have also spent time writing and performing Remembrance poetry and reflecting on the great sacrifice that so many have made for us during time of conflict. It is always so humbling to see the maturity that the children show and the great importance that they place on remembering those who have made sacrifices for us.
We have been investigating angles in maths and have been exploring the internal angles of shapes. Well done to Katie and Fred as well as Lionel, Neal and Freddie who have shared prayer and liturgy with class this week as well as in Year 2.
Have a great weekend with your families and will see you on Monday morning.
Up and coming dates
- 4th December –Year 5 and Year 6 Advent Service 5pm start (4:40pm drop off in school)
- 4th December – Final Borwick Hall Payment to be made (If you need any support with this please see me in school)
- 15th December – Whole school Pantomime visit
- Thursday – homework and reading diary handed in
- Friday – PE Kit to be worn