I am sure you and your child will be getting ready to for their first few days at primary school. Just a few last minute reminders to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Check your group letter to ascertain whether your child is attending morning sessions 9.00am-12.30pm including lunch or afternoon sessions 1.30pm-3.20pm without lunch for the first few days
- With your child talk about the exciting fun they are going to have at school and maybe together get their uniform ready
- Together with your child pack their red school bag with a water bottle with their name on, wellies with their name on and any medication they require
- On the first day bring your child to the main entrance give them a cuddle and kiss for a quick and happy goodbye
- Then collect your child at the end of the session by the red gates outside the classroom
Your child will have a great day. If they are upset please don’t worry they will settle quickly and we will give you a ring to let you know that they are happy. If you have any concerns please let me know or contact the school office.
Miss Scott and the EYFS team