Wow! What a week Year 6 have had. They pulled out all the stops to put on three wonderful performances of ‘Wind in the Willows’. We saw brilliant acting, singing, time keeping, comedy, dance and team spirit all rolled into one. I know how much work each and every child put in to each performance and it was made even more special that our families, friends and school community were able to join us.
I know next week is going to go so quickly. It is a time to enjoy, look back and remember all the happy memories the children have made whilst at Saint Clare’s. Below are a few reminders for the week.
- Please can the children bring a plastic bag in by Monday so that they can gather their books and work together.
- Monday and Tuesday – Children to wear their PE kits
- Wednesday – Friday – Children to wear School Uniform
- Children can bring an extra shirt to sign on Friday.
- Year 6 Mass and Assembly – Wednesday 12th July – 1:30pm Mass and Assembly will both be held in the Church.
- Year 6 Leavers Meal – Thursday 13th July Children can be picked up at school or walk home from 2:00pm, to enable them to get ready and then meet us at Marino’s ready for tea. We ask that you drop the children off at Marino’s at 4:15pm and then pick up again at 5:30pm.
- Final Day – Friday 14th July On the last day of term Year 6 will finish early at 1pm so that they can have a guard of honour on the playground and leave to the traditional ‘Reach for the stars’. You are welcome to join us outside for this at about 12:55pm. If you would like to take younger siblings then you may do so, as the rest of the school will finish at 1:30pm
Please keep in touch with me if there is anything you need to discuss or need support with.
Have a lovely weekend.
Take a look at our Dress Rehearsal below!