We have somehow managed to fit 5 days into 4 this week with a great attitude to learning from all Year 6. We have worked hard preparing for our assessments next week and feel calm and ready to reach our full potential. Please ask the children about their very important homework…my favourite item on the list has to be going for an ice cream – lets hope the weather stays dry!
It was wonderful to see all the children taking part in our May Procession this afternoon and great that so many parents and parishioners could join us.
Have a lovely weekend with your families and we shall see you on Monday morning. Remember to join us at 8:45 for a piece of toast and drink before the day starts!
Have a lovely weekend.
Year 6 diary dates
- SATS Week – Commencing Monday 9th May
- Buffet Lunch – Thursday 12th May – see separate letter
- Bikeability – Friday 13th May
- Viking Day – Monday 16th May
- Queen’s Jubilee Party – Friday 27th May
- Summer Production – Wednesday 6th July
- Year 6 Leavers Meal – Tuesday 12th July 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- Year 6 Mass & Assembly – Wednesday 13th July 1:30pm