This week in school we have been thinking about how God loves us and how we can show love to others. In RE we have been composing songs and raps, writing poems and creating dramas that we will share with class next week.
We have started our new genre in English and have been exploring Hamlet, comparing it to the Lion King as we have found that there are many similarities both in plot and characterisation.
On Tuesday we had a visitor to class from the Heritage Learning Team who delivered a great afternoon teaching us all about the Anglo Saxons and Vikings.
I hope you have a lovely weekend with your families and start thinking about packing for Borwick Hall!
Up and coming dates
- 26th January – Year 6 First Aid Training
- 31st January – Visit to the Mosque
- 5th February – 9th February – Borwick Hall
- 9th February – School closes for half term
- 20th February – Back to school
- Thursday – homework and reading diary handed in
- Friday – spelling Test
- Monday – PE Kit