Another busy week that has just flown by in Year 6! Take a look at the pictures below of our visit to Oscott and of Bikeability today…we were so lucky with the weather. I have also started meeting with all the different High Schools this week to support the children with transition. It is great to reflect on how far they have all come this year, both academically and as unique individuals!
Have a lovely weekend with your families.
Dates for the diary
- 25th May – PE kits to be worn
- 26th May – Bring toys/games to school and Sports Day 1pm
- 5th July – Summer Production
- 12th July – Year 6 Mass and Assembly – 1:30pm
- 13th July – Year 6 Leavers Meal – 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- 14th July – Year 6 finish school at 1pm