Year 6 now have their roles for the summer production of ‘Wind in the Willows’ which is set to be a great performance! All of the children tried their best to showcase their skills and talents as well as support others in the audition process. It is always really tricky to pick parts, but I know whatever part the children have they will give it their all.
We have also been working hard on our final art piece which we will continue after half term. It has been great to see the children bring together their skills from across the year – watch this space for final pieces.
Today has been a super end to the half term with the children sharing games this morning and then sports day this afternoon. It was great to see so many of you supporting the children.
Have a lovely weekend with your families and enjoy the half term break.
See you all on Tuesday 6th June.
Dates for the diary
- 26th May – Bring toys/games to school and Sports Day 1pm
- 6th June – School re-opens
- 7th June – Forest School sessions to start – please see additional letter
- 16th June – Blessed Sacrament Procession
- 5th July – Summer Production
- 12th July – Year 6 Mass and Assembly – 1:30pm
- 13th July – Year 6 Leavers Meal – 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- 14th July – Year 6 finish school at 1pm