I hope you all had a good Easter break. It sounds like you have all been very busy from the stories the children have been sharing in school. It was great to have the children back and to see them settle into routines again so quickly.
Thank you to those of you who joined the meeting last night to discuss and share details about the Summer Term. This term is always such a busy one with mixed emotions for the children, as they continue to prepare for the transition to High School in September. As discussed last night we will ensure that this goes as smoothly as possible and work together to get the best for the children. I have attached the PowerPoint below from the meeting, but if you do have any questions please just contact me in school.
I know that it is useful to have dates in advance, so please see below some key dates for the Summer Term. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me in school.
Dates for the diary
- PE kits to be worn every Friday
- Booster class every Tuesday after school until 4:20pm
- 3rd May – May Procession
- 5th May – Coronation Celebration
- 9th May – Year 6 Assessment (SATS) Week
- 17th May – Visit to Saint Mary’s Oscott – dropped off to school at 7am
- 19th May – Year 6 Bikeability
- 5th July – Summer Production
- 12th July – Year 6 Mass and Assembly – 1:30pm
- 13th July – Year 6 Leavers Meal – 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- 14th July – Year 6 finish school at 1pm