Thank you for making time to come to parents’ evening this week.It was great to catch up with you all and discuss the progress that your children are making. Can I take this opportunity to say thank you for your support with your children at home and remind you that my door is always open if you have any questions.
This week in class we have been writing our non-fiction reports. I have been really impressed with the research that the children have carried out at home and how they have shared what they are interested in with their peers. In maths we have been drawing and interpreting line graphs. We had some very creative stories when we had to have a look at graphs without titles or extra information! We have continued to delve deeper into our Viking and Anglo Saxon topic, applying skills that we have learnt to our design technology topic, where we are thinking about the foods that Vikings would have eaten.
Thank you to Inayah, Amber and Mia for leading Prayer and Liturgy this week. They helped us think about the ‘Annunciation’ which has its Feast day over the weekend.
Below are a few reminders for the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me in school.
- Please return the Yr6 hoody letter to school before we break up for Easter
- PE kits to be worn every Friday
- Booster class every Tuesday after school until 4:20pm
- 31st March – Bishop Fund Day
- 3rd April – Celebrating RE Week / Holy Week
- 6th April – Close for Easter – 1:30pm
- 17th April – School re-opens
- 3rd May – May Procession
- 5th May – Coronation Celebration
- 9th May – Year 6 Assessment (SATS) Week
- 19th May – Year 6 Bikeability