Wow what a great day for Year 6!
We are so proud of the children and their performance today. Over the past couple of weeks the whole class have worked so hard to put together the performance below. We couldn’t have done it without the help of Rachael and Mrs Foster so a big thank you to the both of them. When I first said to the children that we were entering a dance competition, the reaction in class was one of shock and surprise. Fast forward a few weeks and they put on a great show, pushed themselves out of their comfort zones and worked together as a team. Whatever the results, I know that you all will be as proud as I am of them. Well done Year 6!
Below are a few reminders for the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me in school.
- Please return the Yr6 hoody letter to school
- From week commencing 13th March – PE kits to be worn on a Friday
- Booster class every Tuesday after school until 4:20pm
- 21st and 23rd March – Parents Evening
- 31st March – Bishop Fund Day