Year 6 have been great role models in school this week. We have been joined by inspectors and I have been so proud to see how the children have shared with them, all that they do in such a mature and positive way. They really are showing maturity and an ever growing confidence – skills that are needed for life.
In art this week we have moved onto our new topic and the children were challenged to draw with their dominant hand, non-dominant hand, with a continuous line and then with their eyes closed – there were some very interesting drawings…especially with their eyes closed.
I hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend and I will see you all on Tuesday next week.
Dates for the diary
- PE kits to be worn every Friday
- Booster class every Tuesday after school until 4:20pm
- 3rd May – May Procession
- 5th May – Coronation Celebration
- 9th May – Year 6 Assessment (SATS) Week
- 17th May – Visit to Saint Mary’s Oscott – dropped off to school at 7am
- 19th May – Year 6 Bikeability
- 5th July – Summer Production
- 12th July – Year 6 Mass and Assembly – 1:30pm
- 13th July – Year 6 Leavers Meal – 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- 14th July – Year 6 finish school at 1pm