This week has flown by. We have been busy with our final preparations for the SATS tests which take place next week. Take a look at the children taking part in a grammar treasure hunt below! We will be providing juice and toast for the children at 8:45am each morning next week and ask that all children are in school by 8:55am at the latest.
Remember that the tests next week do not assess what makes you special and unique. They are important and do tell us something about you, but not everything. (DON’T FORGET THE SPECIAL HOMEWORK THIS WEEKEND!)
We will be having a buffet style lunch on Friday 12th May once the tests are completed. The children have created a menu and we would be grateful if you would provide a contribution towards this. A letter will follow this evening, in their reading diaries, with the item that they need to bring in.
On Friday 19th May it is Bikeability all day. Children will need to wear their school PE kit and bring their bike and helmet in with them.
If you have any questions about any of the above please do not hesitate to contact me in school.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Dates for the diary
- PE kits to be worn every Friday
- 9th May – Year 6 Assessment (SATS) Week
- 12th May – Year 6 buffet lunch and party
- 17th May – Visit to Saint Mary’s Oscott – dropped off to school at 7am
- 19th May – Year 6 Bikeability
- 5th July – Summer Production
- 12th July – Year 6 Mass and Assembly – 1:30pm
- 13th July – Year 6 Leavers Meal – 4:15pm – 5:30pm
- 14th July – Year 6 finish school at 1pm