Another week has flown by in class.
We have continued planning our stories in English ready to start writing next week and have been busy finding out all about the Human Body in Science. We had some interesting thoughts on where different organs are located! Today we also had our First Aid Course where we learnt what to do in an emergency and basic first aid that can be used to help those in need. This is such an important skill for the children to build on throughout their lives.
Next week we will be visiting the Masjid-e-Salaam Mosque. We are planning to walk down to the Mosque so please can children wear their PE kit (joggers not shorts) and bring a waterproof coat with them.
Check back to next Friday’s blog for the last-minute reminders ready for our visit to Borwick Hall. Have a great weekend with your families.
Up and coming dates
- 31st January – Visit to the Mosque – please bring a waterproof coat and
- 5th February – 9th February – Borwick Hall
- 9th February – School closes for half term
- 20th February – Back to school
- Thursday – homework and reading diary handed in
- Friday – spelling test
- Monday – PE Kit